Friday, August 1, 2008

It's almost showtime!

I did it! I finished everything I had planned to sell for the show next weekend. I'm right on schedule and can't believe it! It's definately not typical for me to have things in order.

This upcoming week I will be stamping boxes, pricing and tagging, photographing and working on some displays. All of the metal work is done! I'm so happy with how everything turned out too. I even had some time to finish a pin for myself to tout at the show. It's an etching of my little guy Milo.


I hope it's not too soon to say this, but maybe I can relax a little this week? Ha!

2 comments:

Copperheart said...

Love the dog pin. Your doggie looks a bit like my old dog. I bet he's a sweetheart.

Katie Do said...

Thanks, Milo is my pride and joy. I could gush about him all day ...I often do, but I'll hold back. You're right though-he is a sweetheart.