Thursday, September 25, 2008

Setting up my new toy!

I am in the process of setting up a studio essential that I got dirt cheap. And when I say dirt cheap-I mean dirt cheap. To the point where I couldn't pass it up despite my lack of room and negative budget. But hey, all in the name of business right? I'm a self proclaimed tool addict. It could be worse. I could be addicted to shoes or handbags or some silly thing. (Although, I do admire a good looking pair of shoes.) But anyway....
I bought a dust collector table with two polishing motors. And after clearing out a wall in my studio for this massive beast, and hauling the elephant down to the basement- I am ready to get this thing up and running! But first I have to order the filter bags which cost more than what I paid for the entire getup. I'm in the process of doing that right now. Once they come in, my studio will be all cleaned up and ready for another round of productivity! Just one more phase of work that can be done at home now!

No comments: