Sunday, February 22, 2009

I've been tagged by my fellow metalsmithing blogging buddy, Danielle Embry of Metalove.

The rules are a little different for this game:Go to your 4th picture file on your computer and blog about it, then tag 4 other bloggers to do the same.





This is a picture that Mike took on a fishing trip in the lower Niagara river. Somebody is in the process of catching a fish- as you can see from the bent fishing rod. I'm not sure who the fisherman is.

Fishing in the lower Niagara is a blast. I didn't go on this particular trip, but I've been out there in the cold several times and it is always a good time.


I'm tagging:

A Metalsmith's Journey

Laura

Sassy Glass Designs

Moonstruck Design

3 comments:

Janice said...

oh yay! this one is fun! Thanks for thinking of me. :) I'm at work right now but I'll do it tonight!

danielle embry said...

that's exactly where i want to be right now! instead of at work, in front of a computer until 4:00.
thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry...I didn't realize you had tagged me...I like this tag; I will move it on. Thank you; now I have something to write about tomorrow.