Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Book Progress

Yesterday, my Dad and I got all of the photographs taken for the 30 Minute Earrings book that I got accepted into. Half a day in the studio with my Dad was a lot of fun. He has always gone above and beyond when he helps with a project. The photographs turned out great!

Today I re-wrote my outline, and inserted the images we took. I still have a lot of fidgeting and editing to do, but I'm almost there. I'm ahead of schedule too! Hopefully by the time the deadline approaches I'll be all set with room to breath!

Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrautlations on being accepted for the book and are Dads the greatest!

Janice said...

Congrats! (and you've been tagged!!)

See here - http://doxallodesigns.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-fer-day-spread-love.html