Sunday, March 1, 2009

More work

Some more pieces I've been working on. They're not quite done yet. I've still got to do some finishing, but I'm waiting for some supplies to come in from Rio :).


is a set with snowflake obsidian. The bracelet is very similar to one I made earlier, and the extra links made great earrings. These pieces will have a high polish when finished.

Below are a bunch of pieces I made using serephenite, ocean jasper, crazy lace agate, blue lace agate, and sun stone. The pendant to the left is a very translucent agate. I made the back completely open so it will take on the color of your outfit. It's really beautiful on
And this is another picture of my mookaite bangle. I had a request to show it on my hand. It follows the curve of my wrist just like I was aiming for. Yea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces...I love the link pieces.

Triscuit said...

these are great. i love the green and yellow ocean jasper (right?) and the bracelet in the last photo.