Monday, September 7, 2009

Newer work.

I've been so busy this summer that i haven't been able to post the new work i had done for the shows I was in. I entered three shows before the wedding and here are the pieces that i finished for them.
Above is my pinwheel series. Oxidized and textured copper and sterling silver.


These earrings are part of my knot series. They're the dangle version of my knot studs. I had some beautiful pendants that i sold before I was able to photograph. More to come!

My split pea soup studs are just tiny burnished circles of sterling silver with little curved and oxidized semi-circles soldered to them. Very delicate, and hardly 1/4 of an inch in diameter.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice work! I especially like the ones at the top. What do you call that line?

Katie Do said...

Thank you!
That's my pinwheel collection.

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Everything looks great, you are on a roll!