- I got accepted into the Lark Books publication "30 Minute Earrings"
- built an indoor show booth
- built an outdoor show booth
- showed in 100 American Craftsmen (one of the most prestigious shows in our area...as my very first show!)
- showed in the Roycroft Summer Festival
- showed at the Corn Hill Summer Festival
- Got Married!
- made the jewelry for my bridesmaids
- showed at the Fisher Price Craft Show
- showed at the Shorewood country club
- showed at my first home jewelry party
- managed the jewelry store solo.
- produced work for Moonstruck Design
- added work to my Etsy shop
- held my first giveaway
- finally finished a beautiful pendant for my dear Grandmother that had been in the works for over a year.
- made some larger pieces of jewelry in my spare time
- collaborated with my sister-in-law on a large necklace
- regularly kept an online journal of my jewelry progress
- decided to go back to school!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
A fellow blogger, Margaux Lang makes a list at the beginning of each year recapping all of things she had accomplished during the previous year. I thought this was a great idea and so I'm going to make a list of all mine. 2009 was a unique year and many things happened that were life changing. I hope this list inspires you to think about all of the things you have accomplished in the past year. And let it inspire you to make goals for the next year!