Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fisher-Price Holiday Craft Show

WOW!  I can't believe how fast October is going by!  I was thinking about my upcoming show with the perception that I had at least two more weeks to work on stuff.  My sister-in-law, who is also participating just informed me that it is THIS week!   I guess there will be some things that won't get done, but I'm prepared enough for the show without them.

The show I'm doing is a holiday sale at Fisher-Price.  We set up a table and chit-chat with designers and engineers all day as they pass by.  It's a one day event, and not open to the public, but it is great advertising, as many of the employees frequent the other local shows in town throughout the year.

I did this Christmas sale last year as my first show.  Since then I've done two outdoor shows, and two indoor shows.  I feel like I've come a long way!  I hope to do many more next year.  This year was filled with weddings and other events that prevented me from applying to more.

Let the Christmas shopping begin!