Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crud! with a capital CRUD!

My flask exploded!

Not the flask that I keep my peppermint schnapps in. Thanks be to God. It was the flask that contained the necklace links from my previous post.

Oh well. Poor Harold seemed real bummed when he called to break the news. No use getting upset- which I'm not- because crud happens. I'll have another set fixed up in no time to re-cast.

In the meantime- I will just make sure to appreciate the contents of the flask that didn't explode. I'm just kidding. I'm a cheap date and that would get me into trouble. "Trouble with a capital T- that rhymes with P- that stands for POOL!" There's a little Meredith Willson for ya.

3 comments:

Skunk Ape said...

That's what happens when you cut corners by casting things...
Cheap Date?

Katie Do said...

Cut corners? Watch it baby- I know where you sleep. You better check over your peanut butter sandwich tonight. There may be something hazardous in it.

;)

Janice said...

You crack me up. Oh sorry, crack -- didn't mean to give you flashbacks....cracked flashback, 'flask'back..flask, flash - oy., you've got me going on word association now. . .
Janice