Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Studio Story.

I had two great studio days in a row! Sunday and Monday were very productive...and enjoyable too. I was hoping to have Saturday evening to make things as well, but my back was kinda spazzy, so I watched the hockey game in bed with the pup and fell fast asleep.

Sunday and Monday, however, I got components galore cut and soldered and ready for the next step. I also finished a necklace that kinda came out of nowhere. I was lining up my bits, and I liked the way they looked on the table, so I decided- instead of a bunch of pendants- I should make a necklace. I'm glad I did.












Then, I thought that the necklace should have a matching bracelet. Why you ask? Because, I said so. And there was much rejoicing. The End.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been buseee!

Janice said...

Totally love the designs! You go girl!! :)

Katie Do said...

Thanks! More to come...have a show in ..Ah! Two weeks!

Anonymous said...

Superbe tes créations Bravo j'adore.Je reviendrai.

Anonymous said...

The necklace is stunning! :)