Thursday, January 8, 2009

Booth Advice Needed

In the previous post I have a picture of a mock setup for an indoor display. I need some advice on what to use for walls to frame my 10x10 allotment of space.

I have an idea that would use PVC pipe, and it's appropriate angle joints (if that's what they're called) to create a big cube. Something I can easily assemble, and strong enough to hang curtains and lights from. Maybe even concealing extension cords within the tubing.

Is this a common way to construct a booth- or bad news? Do any of you indoor show do-ers have any suggestions for me? I'd appreciate any suggestions. I have until the end of may, so time is on my side....right?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have never done an indoor show, so I am no help. I seem to remember someone talking about building frames with pvc to hang curtains on though. I don't see why it wouldn't work.